Can I get a CD of all of the digital files?
Please read to the end! :)))
I’ve had a lot of people inquire about digital files lately so I would really like to talk to you about this topic! While I will sell you the digital files, I truly believe that you will be happier in the long run if you invest in prints, canvas and albums as well and here’s why…
1. I want your portraits of your beautiful baby to be DISPLAYED!!! I want your family and friends to walk into your home and see your gorgeous canvas of your brand new baby hanging on the wall and I want them to ooh and ahh over it! I want YOU to ooh and ahh over it every time you pass by it in the hall! I want your brand new baby album to be passed down as a family heirloom to your grandchildren!
Hey, I know how it is…we all say “but I can order those items myself for a lot cheaper” but before you know it, your child is in kindergarten and guess where that CD of their newborn photos is? That’s right, in the desk drawer, always put off for another day. We all get busy, ESPECIALLY with children, and even the best intention of creating a one of a kind scrapbook with all the bells and whistles goes right out the window when you have a colicky baby and a curious 2 year old and laundry to do! How many people do you know who never even ordered their wedding pictures?! Not because they don’t want them but because things just get pushed aside. Life happens!
2. I want to do the work FOR you! That’s why you are hiring a photographer, right?! Not just to take pretty pictures but to do the work! My job is about 10% shooting and 90% behind the scenes! That’s what I’m here for! :)))
You have a brand new baby, maybe a few babies! Who has time to search for the best company to order your canvases or prints from? Who has time to put together a priceless custom album to show your friends and family? I DO, THAT’S WHO!!:) I want you to be able to sit down with me after your session and actually SEE your portraits printed out and see what an actual canvas looks like, and touch and feel the quality of the albums. Then, I want you to sit back and cuddle with your baby while everything is delivered right to your door! All done. There it is all right in front of you…memories and keepsakes that you and your child will keep for the rest of your lives! By the time your baby has babies, CDs and flashdrives will be obsolete but I can assure you that the prints and products that I offer will still be there, making you smile!
3. While it may be a little more expensive, I ONLY order my prints and products from professional labs; most of which are only available to professional photographers. In no way shape or form would I want my work printed at a non-professional lab (walmart, walgreens, cvs, etc)! The first reason being because they are not up to my standards and do not print your photos as they should look! You want your baby to look AWESOME and PERFECT, right? RIGHT!!! Second, I wouldn’t want a prospective client to see improper printing and think that it was MY WORK that made the photo look terrible! That would keep me from getting more clients and I certainly wouldn’t want that! Third, If you order from me and something goes wrong with ANYTHING (printing, books, a jacked up canvas) I WILL HAVE IT RESOLVED FOR YOU!!! I only want perfection when it comes to my products and would never sell you anything but!
4. If the reason you are wanting digital files is to be able to share them on social media with friends and family, I will gladly post any images that you purchased for you! I also offer a custom phone app that has all of your photos in it that can be shared via email, text or social media! That way, you can take all of your photos with you wherever you go!
5. Please understand that I just AM NOT a shoot and burn photographer. Like I said up there, my work is about 10% playing with and photographing your baby (which is my favorite part!!!) and 90% behind the scenes real WORK! I work hard for you and I WANT TO! I would never want to photograph your baby and then just hand over an unedited, less than perfection CD. ANYONE could do that. Some photographers may choose to do this, which is fine, but I’m not one of them.
All of that being said, yes, I do sell digital files but do yourself a favor and make them an add on to the beautiful products I have to offer. I PROMISE, you will be SO happy you did!
Thank you to all of my previous, current and future clients! I have loved (and will love) working with you all and I can’t wait to meet all of your new babies!
Please visit the print and product page for digital file pricing or contact me for a complete list of all prices.